[KS] Koreanstudies Digest, Vol 128, Issue 42

Bill Streifer photografr7 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 23 12:08:00 EST 2014

Frank,

Then I agree with Prof. Yong-ho Choe, and yes, I believe he was a credible source. Then I pointed to a Yonpo story that said double-agents were not uncommon. And finally, I believe I said something like, "even double agents can provide valuable information."

Sorry for the mix-up...

Bill

> Did I suggest that Kilsoo Haan was a double agent?

Well, with my broken English, what I understood is that you suggested
he was a credible source.
And Professor Yong-ho Choe then pointed out with some detail that he
was double agent.

Frank