[KS] submissions for AKSE newsletter no. 38

Michael Shin mds71 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 10 07:32:00 EDT 2014

Dear All,

Just a reminder to European colleagues to send in reports for the next AKSE newsletter to me by July 31, 2014.  As usual, reports are accepted from institutions and independent scholars.

As for format, it would be convenient if reports were organized as follows:

1.  Scholars' Reports (academic presentations, etc.)
2.  Academic Program (for the undergraduate program, please be brief)
3.  Other Activities (radio and TV appearances, hosting of cultural performances, etc.)
4.  Publications (please romanize/translate citations of articles published in Asian languages)
5.  Announcements

If you wish, I can send you your institution's report from last year, as it appeared in the Newsletter, to help you format your report properly.  A final reminder:  the Newsletter will be published in electronic form only, available for download from the AKSE website.

Best,

Mike
Dr. Michael D. Shin
Editor, AKSE Newsletter