[KS] [Job Announcement] Managing Editor, The Review of Korean Studies

The Review of Korean Studies review at aks.ac.kr
Thu Mar 20 07:57:49 EDT 2014

Dear list members,
Due to circumstances of my own, I confirmed my resignation from the position of the managing editor of the Review of Korean Studies, and return to my old major in Korean art history. The Academy of Korean Studies is now seeking their new managing editor to run this journal in another level, and I am distributing this message to all of you hoping to find a capable successor during the application period of 24-28 March. Please see the announcement in detail at http://www.aks.ac.kr/front/boardView.do?menu_no=110&brd_no=89038&brd_mgrno=107&listurl=/front/boardList.do

Although publishing an academic journal in English in an Asian country is never an easy job, I am confident the management of this journal has been significantly stablized in last few years. It's still a long shot, or even almost impossible task to narrow the gap between the authorship and readership of East and West as well as editing manuscripts to readable English, but I hope the successful candidate will find his/her task worth the effort and experience.
Thanks to many of you all for attentions and participation for last few years. From now, please contact me at  arts.jhlee at gmail.com, my private business email account.
Best wishes,
Ji-Hyun LeeManaging Editor, The Review of Korean Studies

  The Academy of Korean Studies
  Tel: +82-31-709-8111, ext. 324
   Email: review at aks.ac.kr
          bluetiger at aks.ac.kr