[KS] Mrs. Syngman Rhee

Jim Hoare jim at jhoare10.fsnet.co.uk
Mon May 19 06:07:08 EDT 2014

I believe that after Rhee's death, she went back to Austria, but eventually
returned to Seoul where she lived until her death. My wife and I had tea
with her c. 1984, when she was still defending Rhee and attacking the
British for preventing the use of the atom bomb against the North during the
Korean War. I do not think she had anything to do with the Girl Scouts of
America.

Jim Hoare

  _____