[KS] Seoul Selection Newsletter for Korean Studies

Han-na Shin sales at seoulselection.com
Thu Nov 13 19:25:54 EST 2014

Greetings!

This is Hanna Shin from Seoul Selection, a Korean publishing house
specializing in publications on Korea.

We would like to introduce our weekly/monthly bookshop newsletter.

Seoul Selection bookshop newsletter provides up-to-date book list of
English/Korean books on Korea. Our book list will be helpful information
for the members of Korean Studies because it ranges from non-academic to
academic books. Especially, Our monthly bookshop newsletter includes
information on newly released DVDs of Korean film, television series and
documentary as well.

If you are interested in subscribing our newsletter, please send a reply to
sales at seoulselection.com so that we can add your e-mail address to our
mailing list.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Hanna Shin

Shin Han-na 신한나

Publishing Coordinator/ Content Marketing

T. +82 70-4060-3950, 010-2898-7469

F. +82 2-734-9562

 <http://www.seoulselection.com/> cid:image001.jpg at 01CF16C9.31A02490

- Translation/Publishing