[KS] from Namdaemun or from Tongdaemun?

Sophie Bowman sophiebowman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 09:36:27 EDT 2014

​Dear Frank,

The mountain on the left is Ansan (안산) and the long mountain ridge to the
right is that of Inwangsan (인완산). At first I thought it must be looking
from Namdaemun, but if that was the case you wouldn't be able to see the
Inwangsan ridge so clearly - but rather the tip of the ridge which faces
southward. Then again if it was taken from Dongdaemun I imagine you would
see Bugaksan in the photo too (북악산). Hopefully knowing the names of these
mountains and comparing them with a current map will give you your answer.
My guess is with Dongdaemun.

All the best,

Sophie Bowman