[KS] CFP> Buddhism and Medicine in Premodern Korea (Salguero)

Charles Muller acmuller at l.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Oct 9 21:48:27 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I am soliciting translations of short texts or excerpts thereof of
Korean Buddhist writings having to do with any aspect of
healing/medicine/disease to round out a volume on Buddhism & Healing
in East Asia that is sorely lacking in contributions on premodern
Korea. We have an invitation to submit to a major university press
and are sending the rest of the manuscript out for peer review
shortly, so this will be needed on a tight timeline (deadline June
1, 2015). Please get in touch with me (salguero at psu.edu) if you are
working on something or have something in mind that could be
included in this project.

Thanks!

Pierce Salguero
Assistant Professor of Asian History & Religious Studies
The Abington College of Penn State University