[KS] Handbook for Korean Studies Librarianship: Online version available at the CKM website

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Fri Feb 27 18:08:44 EST 2015

One of the things that always confuse simple minds if it comes to such
library related publications is that librarians do have their own, very
particular style guide/s on very particular areas (such as
romanization) while at the same time really doing some free-style
fighting and dancing when it comes to listing bibliographic entries in
their own articles (in footnotes or in the bibliography). This is a
great example of that. Nicely confusing!

Best
Frank