[KS] Kyujanggak 2015 Fellowship Announcement

Sem sem_ver at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 01:47:28 EST 2015

Dear List Members,
Please distribute the following announcement widely. Thank you!

Sem VermeerschAssociate Director,  Int'l Center for Korean Studies

Seoul National University

The Kyujanggak Institute for Korean Studies would like to invite applications for its 2015 fellowships. Please note that the deadline for applications is January 31, 2015. The fellowships allow researchers in various stages of their careers to use the Kyujanggak collection as well as the resources at Seoul National University to carry out their research projects or prepare a manuscript for publication. The fellowships are open to all fields of Korean Studies. Three kinds of fellowships can be applied to:- Fellowship A (Korean Studies faculty, 6 or 10 months)- Fellowship B (post-doctoral grant, 6 or 10 months)- Junior Fellowship (PhD students, 3 months)For details about the application process, required documents, application restrictions, benefits, and all other practical information, please visit our website: http://hosting03.snu.ac.kr/~icks/ENG/fellowship/kyu_fellowship.phpMost importantly, you can here find also the required application forms for each fellowship.The design and legibility of the site is unfortunately not up to the standards we expect, but we are preparing a new site which should be up and running by the end of this month. Also, please note that you can here find information about programs to which you can apply year-round, such as our archives grant or the visiting studentships.For more information, please contact the International Center for Korean Studies at Kyujanggak at icks at snu.ac.kr or +82-(0)2 880 4038.