[KS] Transactions RAS Korea Volume 89

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Fri Jun 12 03:44:23 EDT 2015

 Volume 1 of the Transactions of the Royal Asiatic Society Korea Branch was dated 1900. We have just published Volume 89, dated 2014.

The current volume contains the following :

The Shinmiyangyo                       Thomas Duvernay
The Decision for War in Korea            Kathryn Weathersby
Reforestation in Korea                   Victor K. Teplyakov
Marie Antoinette Sontag (1838-1922)           Sylvia Braesel
A Korean Counterblaste to Tobacco       Boudewijn Walraven
The Muwisa Amitabha Triad Mural              Hal Swindall
The Life of Hong Jong-U                   Brother Anthony
Frank Carpenter’s Visit To Joseon                Robert Neff
Origins of the Catholic Church in Korea       Brother Anthony
Recently Published Books in Korean Studies
Annual RASKB Reports

Copies can be ordered from our office royalasiatickorea at gmail.com  We have long encouraged libraries with Korean Studies holdings to purchase complete sets of our Transactions but quite often I think that those which bought sets have failed to keep them up to date and our office did not always provide adequate follow-up. Copies from previous years are available as required. Of course, the full text of all volumes up to Volume 86 is also freely available online through http://www.raskb.com/content/full-texts-volume  or (to Volume 84) through  http://raskb.inje.ac.kr/main/main.php The online author / title / subject indexes are accessed through http://www.raskb.com/node/8

The list of recent Korean Studies books is also available through http://anthony.sogang.ac.kr/RecentKoreanStudiesBooks.html and I would be glad to hear of title that should be added.

Brother Anthony
President, RAS Korea