[KS] AKSE newsletter no. 39 - download

Vladimir Tikhonov vladimir.tikhonov at ikos.uio.no
Tue Nov 3 06:13:44 EST 2015

To colleagues in Europe (members of the AKSE),

I am honoured to inform you that the AKSE Newsletter No. 39 has been
published, and is available for downloading now. It may be found on this
page - http://94.136.40.103/~koreanstudies.eu/?page_id=48

I would also like to use this opportunity to remind you of the deadline
for submitting your reports to the next year's AKSE Newsletter.
Materials to be included must reach the Editor by 31 JULY 2016 at the
latest. Please, direct your materials to:

Professor Vladimir Tikhonov
Department of Culture Studies and Oriental Languages
Faculty of Humanities
Oslo University
Blindern, Pb1010, Oslo, NO-0315
Norway

Email address: vladimir.tikhonov at ikos.uio.no

More detailed submission guidelines are to be found in the current issue
of the Newsletter.

Yours sincerely,

Vladimir (Pak Noja)

--
Vladimir Tikhonov,
Department of Culture Studies and Oriental Languages,
Faculty of Humanities,
University of Oslo,
P.b. 1010, Blindern, 0315, Oslo, Norway.
Fax: 47-22854828; Tel: 47-22857118
Personal web page: http://folk.uio.no/vladimit/

http://www.geocities.com/volodyatikhonov/volodyatikhonov.html
Electronic classrooms: East Asian/Korean Society and Politics:
                        http://folk.uio.no/vladimit/eastasianstudies.htm
                        http://www.geocities.com/uioeastasia2002/main.html
                        East Asian/Korean Religion and Philosophy:

http://www.geocities.com/uioeastasia2003/classroom.html