[KS] Father in Korean War

Kent Allen Davy kentdavy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 02:58:09 EDT 2015

John-

It looks like your father was in the center of the Marine-held sector of the Jamestown line - somewhere either side on the Changdan Road.

http://www.koreanwar.org/html/korean_war_maps_results_navy.html?id=130

Kent

"The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Sent telepathically via Iphone using Jedi mind tricks.