[KS] Mac Users / Korean: WARNING! (Update to OS X El Capitan)—CORRECTED VERSION, IF POSTED PLEASE DELETE THIS NOTE AND USE THIS VERSION. ED

Donald Baker ubcdbaker at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 20:07:21 EDT 2015

I appreciate the warning from Frank. Otherwise, I would have downloaded El Capitan today.

I have found one work-around for the problems mentioned by Clark when using 漢字 in the latest version of MS Word.  I also have Nisus Writer on my Mac.  I type the 漢字 in Nisus and then copy and paste into Word.  I wonder if that will work in El Capitan as well or if even Nisus will get messed up by this new system.

Don