[KS] Mac Users / Korean: WARNING! (Update to OS X El Capitan)

Michael Prentice mprentic at umich.edu
Wed Sep 30 20:21:36 EDT 2015

Hello all,

Having just made the switch to El Capitan, I can relay that the free
third-party software I have been using for a few years, called Karabiner
<https://pqrs.org/osx/karabiner/>, works fine. The software re-designates
keys, creating a Korean layout on a non-Korean computer, and seems to have
no overt problems in El Capitan. (It can do one-key 한문/영문 switching and 漢字
selecting.)

Best,
Mike

--