[KS] 5th 14th 23rd

Dr. Edward D. Rockstein ed4linda at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 22:44:20 EST 2016

Vedic numerology?  Number 5 in Numerology - Numerology

|   |
Number 5 in Numerology - Numerology
 Your Psyche or Nature Number is 5 , if you are born on 5,14,23 dates of any month. Your Personality and Traits Y...  |   |

 Dr. Edward D. Rockstein

ed4linda at yahoo.com

"All history was a palimpsest, scraped clean and re-inscribed exactly as often as was necessary."
George Orwell; Nineteen Eighty-Four; 1949.