[KS] Last call for spring term IUC applications

King, Ross Ross.King at ubc.ca
Sun Feb 14 20:16:50 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues:

The new Interuniversity Center at SKKU for the advanced study of academic Korean is still accepting applications for the upcoming spring term (March 2 - June 17, 2016 = 16 weeks).
Information on the application procedure, curriculum, and tuition for the program is attached. The application deadline is technically past, but there are still spots open.
The application process basically consists of submitting the attached application and undergoin an on-line interview with our lead instructor.
Once the student submits the application, the lead instructor will contact him/her for the interview. Admission will be decided on the assessment of both the application written in Korean and the interview with the lead instructor.
I also note that there are two scholarships in the amount of 1000만원 (approx. $8000) still available.

With my thanks,

Ross King
Professor of Korean and Head of Department
Department of Asian Studies, University of British Columbia
Asian Centre, 1871 West Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z2
vox: 604-822-2835
fax: 604-822-8937