[KS] Recently published books

Joan Kee joan_kee at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 22:51:02 EST 2016

https://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/contemporary-korean-art
Joan Kee, Contemporary Korean Art:  Tansaekhwa and the Urgency of Method, (Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 2013).
Also cited in the New Yorker and the Nation.
|   |
| The Koreans at the Top of the Art World - The New YorkerAfter decades of languishing, the octogenarian artists of the Tansaekhwa movement are enjoying a surge in the demand for their work. |
|  |
| View on www.newyorker.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |