[KS] Research Grants at USC Korean Heritage Library
joykim at usc.edu
Thu Jul 7 15:28:23 EDT 2016
Dear Korean Studies List members,
The USC Korean Heritage Library (KHL) is pleased to announce research grants for researchers, librarians, and educators in Korean Studies. Thanks to generous support from the Overseas Korean Studies and Heritage Foundation (OKSHF), the grant assists scholars in their use of USC Korean Heritage Library's resources for research to promote scholarship in Korean Studies.
Scholars and librarians whose research can benefit from the resources at the USC Korean Heritage Library. This program is open to scholars from Korea and other countries outside the United States and to those at domestic U.S. institutions with few Korean library resources.
Up to 3 scholars will be awarded as follows.
* International scholars: up to $2,000
* Domestic scholars: up to $1,000
* August 31, 2016: Deadline for proposals
* September 30, 2016: Notification of grantees
* September 30, 2017: Deadline for the use of the grant
Further information can be found at: https://libraries.usc.edu/locations/east-asian-library/korean-research-grant
Applications will be reviewed by a panel of USC librarians. Inquiries may be directed to:
* Joy Kim, Curator of the Korean Heritage Library: joykim at usc.edu<mailto:joykim at usc.edu>
* Kenneth Klein, Head of the East Asian Library: kklein at usc.edu<mailto:kklein at usc.edu>
Submit the following documentation on the application form<https://libraries.usc.edu/locations/east-asian-library/korean-research-grant-application>.
* A brief statement (approximately 250 words) describing your research project and its purpose, needs for on-site research at USC KHL, proposed visit schedule, and an estimated budget
* A curriculum vitae.
Korean Heritage Library
University of Southern California
3550 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles, CA 90089-1825
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Koreanstudies