[KS] Converting Korean ezPDF Files into Adobe PDF Format

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Wed Jun 1 18:17:01 EDT 2016

Dear Koreanists:

This is a technical note. From earlier conversations I know that I am
not alone with this 'problem' -- so I created a little HOW-TO after I,
accidentally, found a solution.

The Korean .ezPDF files -- a format that maybe 5 to 10% of Korean
doctoral dissertations are in at university portals or RISS -- cannot
be read on Mac computers, and often they have a 30 day access limit
(that is, after you have downloaded them). Here is a way to convert
them ... takes a little time ... you only may want to do that with
important files you need to access continuously:

http://koreanstudies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20

Best,
Frank