[KS] New Book on Choi Chi-won

Youngsook Pak yp at soas.ac.uk
Fri Jun 3 06:38:49 EDT 2016

Dear Coll​eagues,

I have just received the following publication from the author,

Key Sun Ryang, *Koun Ch'oe Ch'i-won (b. 857) and His Tang Poetry*. 孤雲崔致遠唐詩.
Chinese Text with Korean and English Translations and Commentary (漢文. 韓. 英.
譯註). Chicago Spectrum Press, 2016. 380pp including index glossary and
Reference sources (ISBN: 978-158374-040-8).

Together with David Mason's new book we have now two publications on Ko Un
'Lonely Cloud'.

Youngsook Pak