[KS] Brief interruption of the Korean Studies List

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Wed Jun 8 20:48:59 EDT 2016

Members of the list should take note that for technical reasons the server hosting our mails will not be functioning for a time at the end of this week.

>From approx. 8 PM MST on Friday (MST = Mountain Standard Time, -7:00 GMT) until  4 AM MST in the morning, Saturday

[Mountain Standard Time *LIVE*: http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/mst   ]

While the work is being done, incoming mails will not be saved, so please avoid sending anything during these hours as it will be lost.

Thanks

Brother Anthony