[KS] Libraries in Seoul for Korean Studies (Brother Anthony)

Robert N robertneff103 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 19:54:04 EDT 2016

Greetings,

Obviously the LG/Myoungji Library is one of the best but I think it is also
fair to say that RAS has a nice collection - possessing books which other
libraries in Korea do not have.  The National Assembly Library has many
reproductions of early works and a handful of original books - one that
comes to mind is an early dictionary that once belonged to an early
resident in Seoul.  Brother Anthony's own collection is rather nice.

Kind regards on this rainy morning
Robert Neff