[KS] Estonian Koreanist on this list?

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Wed Jun 15 19:01:42 EDT 2016

Hi !

Is there by any chance a Koreanist from Estonia on this list?
I found a short story in an Estonian publication, winter 1932, by An
Pong-gŭn, a nephew of An Chung-gŭn who was living in Berlin:
"Mälestussammas tõele" [A monument to truth](?) -- a really short story
that plays in a Chinese village. It must be a translation from German,
I suppose, but I cannot locate the original. I was just thinking that
maybe an Estonian scholar would have some better idea what the sources
of the publication might be ... or if maybe An Pong-gŭn has other
publications out in Estonia.

Please contact me directly or reply to the list. Thanks.

Frank