[KS] AKSE 2017 deadline extension

Marek Zemanek marek.zemanek at ff.cuni.cz
Sun Jun 26 13:02:19 EDT 2016

Dear fellow koreanists, colleagues and friends,

Greetings from Prague.

We are happy to see the abstracts flowing in. Nevertheless, we have decided
to follow the tradition of deadline extensions and extend the deadline for
abstract submission for the 28th AKSE Conference Prague 2017 to July 15th
2016.

Please, visit the conference website at http://akse2017.ff.cuni.cz/ where
you may create your accounts by clicking the Sing up button or the
Registration tab and submit your paper or panel abstracts using the
Submissions & Paper Upload tab.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Prague.

Sincerely,

Marek Zemanek