[KS] Fwd: new IEAS online catalog goes live

Berkeley Center for Korean Studies cks at berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 24 17:55:49 EDT 2016

Please see the following message from the publications editor of the
Institute of East Asian Studies at UC Berkeley.

-------------------

Greetings from IEAS Publications!

We are pleased to announce the launch of our new online catalog, available
here:

http://ieas.berkeley.edu/publications/catalog

Through the site, you can order our softcover books, as well as pdf e-books
of newer titles.  Choose the bundle of book and e-book for a discount!
Chapters of some multiple-contributor volumes are available for sale
individually--perfect for course reading.

The site also features:

Immediate delivery of pdf e-books

Easy international ordering

Secure credit card transactions

Multiple shipping options

Author bios and websites

Links to journal reviews

Viewable sample pages including table of contents, references, and index

Find out more at our booth (#612) at AAS Seattle next week.

--

Katherine Lawn Chouta

Managing Editor

Institute of East Asian Studies