[KS] Research question regarding USS Pueblo

Brad Roberson 048282 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 04:44:24 EDT 2016

Greetings,
  I am hoping that within this august community somebody can share with me
some information on the transit of the USS Pueblo from Wonsan to Pyongyang
in the late 1990s.  I've seen vague reports of it being towed or disguised
as a freighter and moved under it's own power and even references to a
negotiated (protected) movement.  I am doing some research for an MA
dissertation.  Any information would be of interest,
all the best

--
Brad Roberson
Working hard, all over the world