[KS] typo in the postdoctoral fellowship description

Kim, Seung-kyung sk84 at indiana.edu
Wed Oct 19 14:36:55 EDT 2016

Hello,
I just saw a typo in the description: the deadline is November 18, 2016, not November 7.
I am attaching the revised description here.
If you can correct the date, I would appreciate it.
Thanks.
Seung-kyung

Seung-kyung Kim
Korea Foundation Professor
Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures
Director, Institute for Korean Studies
School of Global and International Studies 2046
Indiana University
355 N. Jordan Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47405