[KS] Author's Talk: Contested Embrace (Kim Jaeeun)

Sem sem_ver at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 00:57:52 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Next Tuesday, 25 October, Kyujanggak is hosting its fourth author's talk of this year.

This time we have invited Prof. Kim Jaeeun (Univ. of Michigan) to talk about her recently published

Contested Embrace: Transborder Membership Politics in Twentieth Century Korea (Stanford UP, 2016).

The talk will start at 3 PM and included the author's introduction of her own book as well as reviews by two

discussants.

For more details, please see our website:

http://icks.snu.ac.kr/board/read.jsp?id=84&code=notice

Sem Vermeersch
Director,  Int'l Center for Korean Studies
Seoul National University
1 Gwanangno, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 151-742
Tel. +82-2-880-4039