[KS] Re-revised posting "Revoking a Recommendation"

Sheila Miyoshi Jager sheila.jager at oberlin.edu
Fri Sep 16 11:19:22 EDT 2016

Professor Baker:

Whatever your opinion of Brian Myers is as a scholar, I think we need to
take seriously the evidence that he provides which indicates the strong
possibility that Charles Armstrong's book *Tyranny* may be seriously
flawed.   I think it is incumbent upon us as a community of scholars to
find out whether these claims are indeed true and not to shoot the
messenger.

Sheila Miyoshi Jager

--
Sheila Miyoshi Jager