[KS] ASCJ Call for Papers

Mark Caprio caprio at rikkyo.ac.jp
Wed Sep 28 09:47:37 EDT 2016

Call for Papers

2017 Asian Studies Conference Japan (ASCJ)

Rikkyo University, Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan

Date: Saturday and Sunday, July 8-9 2017

Submission Deadline: October 27, 2016

The ASCJ Executive Committee has completed negotiations with our host
university. The conference is now set for July 8 and 9 next year, and we
are happy to announce that we are now accepting panel, individual paper,
and roundtable proposals for the conference. Set in one of the leading
capitals of East Asia, the conference provides a stimulating environment
for intellectual exchange on a wide range of topics and themes pertaining
to Asian studies. In 2016, ASCJ celebrated its 20th anniversary with
forty-seven sessions in all fields of social sciences relating to Asia, and
it will continue this interdisciplinary tradition with its 2017 conference
at Rikkyo University.

Directions for proposal submissions:
www.meijigakuin.ac.jp/~ascj/forms/ASCJ%20Call%202017.html

Please send inquiries to ascj20XX at gmail.com

The main ASCJ site has additional information on early bird registration
and past conferences: www.meijigakuin.ac.jp/~ascj/

Thank you

Mark Caprio

Rikkyo University