[KS] AAS 2017 panel proposals

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Wed Sep 28 22:19:23 EDT 2016

I might be wrong but I think that there has been no direct, general announcement in this list of the AAS conference to be held in Korea University, Seoul in June 2017. I can find nothing of the kind in the list's archives. The main conference site is at http://aas-in-asia2017.com/about/welcome.html   and the call for panel / roundtable proposals begins "On behalf of the Association for Asian Studies (AAS) and the Research Institute of Korean Studies, Korea University in Seoul, Korea, we are pleased to invite colleagues in Asian studies to submit proposals for organized panels and roundtables (no individual paper proposals accepted) to be presented at the fourth AAS-in-ASIA conference to be held June 24-27, 2017 at Korea University, in Seoul, Korea." The deadline for such submissions is October 31.

Brother Anthony