[KS] Kim Jong-Gil

McCann, David dmccann at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Apr 1 11:39:01 EDT 2017

Professor Kim was such a wonderfully supportive guide when I was at Korea University back in 1973-74 doing my research on modern Korean poetry as a graduate/visiting student.  He had so many compelling stories to share about the literary/academic circles in Korea, and overall such a profound love for poetry, whether in English or Korean or Classical Chinese.

David McCann