[KS] 1912 commemorative medal on second anniversary of Japanese annexation of Korea

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Thu Apr 13 10:35:53 EDT 2017

Hello Eugene:

Wouldn't this be your list -- referring to the first 5 volumes
mentioned in below article?
http://www.newswire.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=120878
Looks like that was a kind of "mass medal" that was given to just
anyone.

http://www.wul.waseda.ac.jp/kotenseki/html/i14/i14_d0027/index.html
http://archive.wul.waseda.ac.jp/kosho/i14/i14_d0027/i14_d0027.pdf

Here is another blog entry, arguing for the minimum number (for 1912)
of 8522 awards which seems to make sense.
http://blog.naver.com/duck1044/70064835121

Best,
Frank