[KS] To colleagues in Europe (AKSE Newsletter 41)
vladimir.tikhonov at ikos.uio.no
Fri Aug 25 04:04:42 EDT 2017
To colleagues in Europe (members of the AKSE),
I would like to remind you that the original deadline for submitting your reports to the 2017 AKSE Newsletter (No. 41) has already passed (that was July 31, 2017).
However, all these who were not able to submit their reports by the original deadline, are kindly asked to send the reports by 15 SEPTEMBER 2017 to:
Professor Vladimir Tikhonov
Department of Culture Studies and Oriental Languages Faculty of Humanities Oslo University Blindern, Pb1010, Oslo, NO-0315 Norway
Email address: vladimir.tikhonov at ikos.uio.no
More detailed submission guidelines are to be found below.
Vladimir (Pak Noja)
AKSE Newsletter 41
FORMAT FOR INFORMATION TO BE INCLUDED
All members of AKSE and subscribers to the Newsletter are urged to submit materials to the Newsletter Editor for inclusion in Newsletter 41. Any information pertaining to academic Korean Studies in Europe is welcome. Submissions may be made in French, German or English, but English submissions are strongly preferred. Please organise the information into the following categories:
1. Scholars' Reports: You may include any papers presented, research undertaken or contemplated, performances presented, conferences attended, or any other scholarly activity related to Korean Studies. Publications, however, should NOT be included here, but under category 4. Please note that a separate paragraph should be written for each person for whom information is provided. As a model, see the format used under entries for any university.
2. Academic Program: You may include here reports on the academic programme of study at a university or other academic institution, including reports on new developments in the programme of study, the number of students pursuing a particular degree course, numbers of graduates, or any other information relating to the academic programme of Korean Studies during the past year.
3. Other Activities: Activities relating to Korean Studies which took place in your institution or country during the past year. Reports of concerts and radio and TV programmes on Korea should be included here.
4. Publications: You may include here you own publications or the publications of anyone else in your country which may be of serious interest to scholars of Korean Studies. As a model, see the format used under entries for any university.
5. Announcements: Include here any announcements of forthcoming events or requests for information from members of AKSE or readers of the Newsletter. Also include information on any changes of address or other contact details.
PLEASE NOTE: Romanisation of Korean words and terms can be done according to either the Revised Romanization System or the McCune-Reischauer System unless the Yale System is used for linguistic purposes or a conventional spelling of a name is used. Spelling of English words should follow American conventions. Please do not use Hangeul or Chinese characters and do not use superscript text since it will appear too small to be easily readable.
Information should be provided as an email attachment.
Any materials MUST be in MSWord.
Materials to be included must reach the Editor by 15 SEPTEMBER 2017.
Professor Vladimir Tikhonov
Department of Culture Studies and Oriental Languages Faculty of Humanities Oslo University Blindern, Pb1010, Oslo, NO-0315 Norway Email address: vladimir.tikhonov at ikos.uio.no
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Koreanstudies