[KS] a separate email from me

Baker, Edward J. ejbaker at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 11 20:31:12 EST 2017

To: Korean Studies Discussion List:

From: Ed Baker

Re: A 2/7/17 South China Morning Post op-ed by Jerome A. Cohen and Edward J. Baker

Dear Friends,

I am sending you separately an PDF of this op-ed in the hope of having it posted on the list. If there is any problem with posting it for content or format, please let me know and I'll do my best to meet your requirements. Obviously only the Cohen & Baker piece should be posted, but I haven't been able to remove the surrounding material. It has already been posted on Chinapol <chinapol at lists.ucla.edu<mailto:chinapol at lists.ucla.edu>> but since I'm not a member, I haven't seen how it is formatted there.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Ed Baker