[KS] Keijō nippō 京城日報 access? (#2)

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Mon Jan 9 00:47:00 EST 2017

My apologies if I repeat a question I already asked three years ago.
Richard Miller had at the time been so kind to reply:
https://koreanstudies.com/pipermail/koreanstudies_koreanstudies.com/2014-January/035126.html

This time the same question with a little twist:

_Keijō nippō_ 京城日報 (a colonial newspaper in Korea) access:
As already mentioned then, the paper is listed in the _한국학술정보_ DB
as one of their digitized resources
(http://www.kstudy.com/kyungsung_new/). But when I log into
"kstudy.com" under KISS (Korean Information Service System), base URL
"kiss.kstudy.com" -- I only see the archives for Chosŏn ilbo and the
Tonga ilbo. I just cannot find the Keijō nippō (경성일보 in Korean).
Is there another access point, or is KISS some sort of sub-group
without full access? (I have no clue how all this is structured.)

Best,
Frank