[KS] 8th Korean Cultural Week | GUT: Traditional Rite of Korean Shamanism

corea.uma uma.corea at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 08:19:50 EDT 2017

 From the University of Mlaga we are glad invite you to celebrate with
us the GUT: a traditional ritual of Korean shamanism in which wishes for
peace and well-being are professed. Shaman, Chung Sundeok, and her group
will delight us with the performance of a Korean shamanic ritual, where
the shaman will perform a dance to the rhythm of a melody in which she
will profess wishes for harmony. This is the second time in Spanish
history that a Korean shaman has officially performed a GUT.

It's a unique experience you can't miss! See you at 19:00h in the
Auditorium Eduardo Ocón, in the Paseo del Parque de Málaga.

We also remind you that the International Symposium on Korean Literature
starts today at 16:30h.

More info: https://wp.me/p89FUW-1oS