[KS] Knowing North Korea - A Workshop for Students and Young Professionals

Daniel Wertz dwertz at ncnk.org
Thu Apr 26 18:08:25 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

The National Committee on North Korea has just launched a new
initiative focused
on students and young professionals -- we plan on bringing about 15 people
from universities across the United States to Washington, DC for a two day
workshop on August 13 and 14, giving young people with a strong academic/
professional interest in North Korea the opportunity to learn from experts
and policymakers. We're particularly interested in bringing in people who
haven't yet had much opportunity to network and get experience in DC policy
circles.

More information is available on our website at
https://www.ncnk.org/node/1537. If you could forward information about this
workshop to any qualified graduate students or recent graduates who might
be interested in applying, we'd greatly appreciate it!

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Wertz