[KS] Korean Studies - U. of Hawaii Center for Korean Studies journal - updates

Christopher Bae k_s_g at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:51:11 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to update this listserve on several recent changes to our center's annual peer-reviewed journal Korean Studies that I am currently editing. Briefly.

  1.  We now have an Early Release Article page on the journal's website where In Press papers that include their DOIs can be posted in advance of formal publication.
  2.  We have now moved to an online submission/review system. Unless otherwise specified, all submissions (research articles, comments, book reviews) should be submitted through the online submission system as well as the reviews of these pieces.
  3.  Beginning sometime this semester we should appear in SCOPUS.

More information about our journal can be found on the link below. Please consider Korean Studies as a possible place to present your work. And of course, please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Yours sincerely,

_______________________________

Christopher J. Bae, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Anthropology

Editor, Korean Studies & Hawaii Studies On Korea

Center for Korean Studies

University of Hawai'i at Manoa
Phone: (808) 956-7353
E-mail: cjbae at hawaii.edu<mailto:cjbae at hawaii.edu>