[KS] Publication Distribution Announcement:「Modern Korean Economy: 1948-2008」

The Academy of Korean Studies ymkang at aks.ac.kr
Wed Nov 28 03:12:56 EST 2018

Dear KS list members,
The Center for International Affairs at The Academy of Korean Studies(AKS) is pleased to announce the publication of "Modern Korean Economy: 1948-2008," the eighth book in the Understanding Korea series. This work has been created to introduce  a variety of views on the Korean economy at an introductory level to ensure that foreigners are able to approach the subject of Korea’s economic growth, from the end of Japanese colonial rule to the most recent economic developments, in a more interesting way.  We are pleased to distribute paper copies of the publication to international institutions and researchers (free of charge), so those who are interested in the publication, please check the attached file and send the postal address to Ms. Youngmi Kang (ymkang at aks.ac.kr) by December 5th.▶ You can also find the online material through the following link at: https://intl.ikorea.ac.kr:40666/korean/viewtopic.php?p=11104 We wish you best luck in all your endeavors.  Sincerely,
Center for International Affairs Academy of Korean Studies  323 Haogae-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 13455, Republic of Korea https://intl.ikorea.ac.kr, http://www.aks.ac.kr