[KS] Job Announcement: Assistant Professor of Korean Linguistics

Jina Kim jinaekim at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:33:03 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I am reaching out to you as we have a job opening for the position of Assistant Professor of Korean Linguistics in the Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures at the University of Oregon.  We seek highly qualified candidates, particularly from women and underrepresented minorities.  We would be very grateful if you could forward the job announcement to anyone who might be interested in applying.

http://careers.uoregon.edu/cw/en-us/job/522319/assistant-professor-of-korean-linguistics

Thank you very much.