[KS] Call for papers : of the Journal of Northeast Asian History

jnah nahf jnah.nahf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 21:15:07 EST 2019

Regarding the "Call for papers" of the Journal of Northeast Asian History
(JNAH) , we would like to post the following message to members.
Thank you.

Editorial Board of the Journal of Northeast Asian History (JNAH)

Dear Colleagues,

The Northeast Asian History Foundation continues to expand its interaction
with scholars specializing in Asian history and related fields outside East
Asia. The Foundation is also strengthening its ties with leading
institutions and scholars by encouraging interdisciplinary and comparative
approaches to research on geopolitical, cultural, educational, and other
issues in East Asia.
The Foundation publishes the Journal of Northeast Asian History (JNAH), a
peer-reviewed semi-annual English-language journal that focuses on
history-based approaches to Asian politics, cultures, economy and other
fields to shed light on the historical realities of the Asian World. The
Journal's geographical scope extends to other parts of the world which have
significant relevancy to Asian history, thus charting globalism and
localism from global perspectives.
The Journal of Northeast Asian History calls for the submission of
outstanding and unpublished papers for review and possible publication in
2020. We invite colleagues to consider the Journal when seeking to publish
ongoing research since we believe this can be an impetus for further
scholarly collaboration in the future. For full consideration, please
submit manuscripts by February 28, 2020.
Please contact us at jnah at nahf.or.kr or jnah.nahf at gmail.com should you have
any questions regarding the journal, its submission process or subscription
to it.
Thank you in advance for your attention and contributions.

Contact Emails: jnah.nahf at gmail.com / jnah at nahf.or.kr