[KS] International Journal of Korean History, getting a title SCOPUS

Int J Korean Hist ijkhinfo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 02:56:47 EST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

The editors of the International Journal of Korean History (IJKH) are
pleased to announce that the journal is now indexed in the SCOPUS database.

The IJKH is published by the Center for Korean History at Korea University,
and began publication in 2000 to promote academic exchange between Korean
and non-Korean scholars. We are particularly interested in encouraging new
interpretations, perspectives, and approaches to Korean history that can
include a wider audience and contribute to the development of the field in
general. The Journal promotes original research, new analyses and
interpretations through articles, book reviews, a special History in Cinema
review feature, and translated scholarship to its international authors and
readers, and is committed to the development of Korean studies both in and
outside of Korea. The IJKH publishes twice a year and welcomes submissions
year round.

For more information on the IJKH please visit our website at
https://ijkh.khistory.org/.

Sincerely,

John B. Duncan, Editor-in-Chief
Leighanne Yuh
Assistant Professor
Department of Korean History
Associate Editor, The International Journal of Korean History
Korea University
145, Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, KOREA
(02) 3290-2031
010 2650-1804

Recent publications:
https://www.academia.edu/29060971/Guns_farms_and_foreign_languages_in_19th_century_Korea
<http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00309230.2016.1229349>

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/287390608_MORAL_EDUCATION_MODERNIZATION_IMPERATIVES_AND_THE_PEOPLE'S_ELEMENTARY_READER_1895_ACCOMMODATION_IN_THE_EARLY_HISTORY_OF_MODERN_EDUCATION_IN_KOREA

http://sjeas.skku.edu/upload/201504/SJEAS%202015%20APR%20Leighanne%20Kimberly%20YUH.pdf

*--*
*International Journal of Korean History *(IJKH) (Open Access:
https://ijkh.khistory.org)
Center for Korean History, Korea University(高麗大), Seoul, South Korea
Email: ijkhinfo at gmail.com, Tel: +82-2-3290-5321(IJKH), +82-2-3290-2569(CKH)