[KS] Political party manifestos South Korea

Vicent Plana Aranda vicentplana at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 04:49:49 EDT 2019

Dear Korean Studies list administrator,

I am currently researching for my MA dissertation in South Korean politics
at SOAS. I am looking for party manifestos and electoral programmes of the
Liberal Party, the Democratic Party (pre-1963), the Democratic Republican
Party, the Democratic Justice Party, the New Democratic Republican Party,
the Democratic Reunification Party, the New Korea Party, the New Korea
Party and the Grand National Party.

Is there any online database where these documents can be found?

Than you
Kind regards,

Vicent Plana Aranda