[KS] European Journal of Korean Studies - Call for Papers for Vol 19, No.1 (Autumn, 2019) and Vol 19, No.2 (Spring 2020)

Robert Winstanley-Chesters R.Winstanley-Chesters at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Mar 20 05:17:44 EDT 2019

European Journal of Korean Studies - Call for Papers for Vol 19, No.1 (Autumn, 2019) and Vol 19, No.2 (Spring 2020)

European Journal of Korean Studies would like to issue a call for papers for Volume 19, which will appear in two volumes in the autumn of 2019 and the spring of 2020, respectively. We welcome research articles and book reviews for both of these volumes from scholars across Eastern and Western Europe, Australasia, Korea, and the globe. We welcome research and writing from any academic discipline as it relates to matters Korean. We take a detailed approach to peer review and copy editing, are committed to diversity and take pride in our work with early career scholars. Research articles must be in the English language and no longer than 12,000 words (not including endnotes).

The deadline for submission to Volume 19, No. 1 (Autumn 2019) is 15 May 2019. Contributions received by 15 October 2019 will be considered for Volume 19, No. 2 (Spring 2020).

European Journal of Korean Studies is available digitally and in print and is now accessible online at www.ejks.org.uk<http://www.ejks.org.uk>, including all back issues of the journal and its predecessor, the Papers of the British Association for Korean Studies. The journal now has ISSN numbers, is listed in Crossref; we are presently in the process of registering doi numbers for all current and historical papers. The European Journal of Korean Studies also has applications in process for indexing with the SSCI, SCOPUS and other citation indexes providing further incentives to consider the European Journal of Korean Studies as the destination for your output. Please consult our manuscript submission guidelines before submitting your work: https://www.ejks.org.uk/guidelines/. To submit materials, please contact the Editor in Chief at a.cathcart at leeds.ac.uk<mailto:a.cathcart at leeds.ac.uk>.

The European Journal of Korean Studies is sponsored by the British Association for Korean Studies and generously funded by a grant from the Academy of Korean Studies.

Volume 18, Number 1 of the European Journal of Korean Studies was published in October, 2018. Volume 18, Number 2 will be published in April 2019, and contains a special section on Korean historical controversies.

www.ejks.org.uk<http://www.ejks.org.uk>.

Editor in Chief - Dr Adam Cathcart (University of Leeds)

Managing Editor - Dr Robert Winstanley-Chesters (University of Leeds/Birkbeck, University of London)