[KS] Joint East Asian Studies Conference

Charlotte Horlyck ch10 at soas.ac.uk
Tue May 7 14:59:36 EDT 2019

We are pleased to announce that registration for the Joint East Asian
Studies Conference 2019 is now open, please use the following link:

https://www.epay.ed.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/college-of-humanities-and-social-science/school-of-literatures-languages-and-cultures/literatures-languages-cultures/joint-east-asian-studies-conference-2019

Early bird registration will close on 30th June 2019 and registration will
close completely on 1st August 2019.

We have updated the conference website to provide additional information on
travel, accommodation, and an initial schedule. We will be publishing a
more detailed timetable for panels by June 1st:

http://www.eastasianstudiesedinburgh.org/jeasc

If there is anything we can help you with please don’t hesitate to get in
touch: jeasc2019 at gmail.com

--
Charlotte Horlyck 샬롯 홀릭 / President of the British Association of Korean
Studies  영국 한국학회장/ Chair of SOAS Centre of Korean Studies 한국학연구소 소장/ Senior