[KS] CFP dates extended

Tanter, Dr. Marcy TANTER at tarleton.edu
Tue Aug 11 13:37:43 EDT 2020

Call for Papers:
Perspectives of Gender, Sexuality, and Stereotype in the Korean Wave

For a collection under contract with Lexington Books, we seek submissions that address both historical and theoretical perspectives of “Hallyu” that specifically intersect with issues regarding gender, sexuality, and stereotype. We anticipate that the edited volume will be cross-disciplinary and bring insights from international scholars. We welcome papers that address new research and cultural products that are relevant and current. Space for visuals is limited so non-textual elements should be included sparingly. Abstracts are due August 31, 2020 and acceptances will go out September 15, 2020.

Completed essays are due in Microsoft Word by December 1, 2020 and should be around 10,000 words in English.

Author guidelines will be distributed with acceptances.

Inquiries and submissions to either:  Marcy Tanter  tanter at tarleton.edu or Moisés Park moises_park at baylor.edu

Professor Marcy L Tanter
Fulbright Scholar
Faculty Leader, South Korea Study Abroad
Chair, Speaker Symposium Committee
Department of English and Languages
Box T0300
Tarleton State University