[KS] RAS Korea Announces Winter Lecture Series

steve.shields at yahoo.com steve.shields at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 20:52:32 EST 2020

The Royal Asiatic Society Korea, founded in 1900, sponsors20 or more lectures each year. Lectures are conducted online with Zoom and areopen to the public.

Lectures are held onthe 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month, at 7:30 p.m. KST.Join our mailing list here: raskb.us2.list-manage.com.Weekly bulletins contain specific announcements of lectures, Zoom links, and otheractivities and events.
January 12. Dr.Michael J. Seth, James Madison University, will address the topic “NorthKorea—a failed revolution if not a failed state.

January 26, Dr. George Kallander, Syracuse,“The Years of Living Dangerously.” The Diary of 1636 and the second Manchuinvasion of Korea.

February 9, Amb. John Everard, formerUK ambassador to Pyongyang.

Check our website, FB page, or email usfor a Zoom link.

Website: www.raskb.com.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RASKB.

Email: royalasiatickorea at gmail.com