[KS] ASCJ Early Bird Registration (please post)

MARK E. CAPRIO caprio at rikkyo.ac.jp
Thu Feb 20 20:05:15 EST 2020

*The 24th Asian Studies Conference in Japan (ASCJ 2020)*

*Sophia University, July 4th~5th, 2020*

*Early Bird Registration Announcement*

*Deadline: April 20, 2020*

The ASCJ executive committee is pleased to announce the start of Early Bird
registration for this year’s conference on February 20th, 2020. All
presenters and other participants whose names are to appear on the program
should complete registration and payment by the April 20 deadline. Other
participants are welcome to take advantage of this reduced registration
rate. (Please be aware that the ASCJ will only provide letters of
invitation for visa or funding purposes to participants who will be listed
in the program.)

Pre-registration offers a substantial fee reduction. From April 21st, the
registration fee will revert to the “Regular” level.

*ASCJ Registration Schedule and Fees*

Early Bird: \4000 (Graduate Students \1000)

Regular: \5000 (Graduate Students \1500)

Onsite: \6000 (Graduate Students \2000)

Please follow this link access to our registration system:

https://va.apollon.nta.co.jp/ascj2020-er/

For more information on the 2020 ASCJ Conference, please see our website.

https://ascjapan.org/

If you have other questions or needs, send us a message via our Contact
web-form.