[KS] Speakers Available for Online Classes

Kyle Ferrier kf at keia.org
Fri Mar 13 12:42:04 EDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

If you’re one of the many U.S.-based university instructors who has recently moved to teaching online, the Korea Economic Institute of America (KEI) would like to offer one of our experts to speak with your students at no cost to you or your institution. Collectively, our staff has a deep understanding of a broad range of political, economic, and social issues in modern Korean history and ongoing developments on the peninsula. Based on the class topic, we would match you with a staff member who is well suited to talk on the subject. We’re limited in the number of sessions we can join each week, but our aim is to meet as many requests as we’re able. Our speakers include:

-          Kathleen Stephens<http://keia.org/staffmember/kathleen-stephens>: President and CEO, KEI; former career U.S. diplomat, including posting as U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Korea

-          Mark Tokola<http://keia.org/staffmember/mark-tokola>: Vice President, KEI; former career U.S. diplomat, including posting as Deputy Chief of Mission in U.S. Embassy Seoul

-          Troy Stangarone<http://keia.org/staffmember/troy-stangarone>: Senior Director and Fellow, KEI

-          Myself<http://www.keia.org/staffmember/kyle-ferrier>: Fellow and Director of Academic Affairs, KEI

If you’re interested, please send me an e-mail at kf at keia.org<mailto:kf at keia.org>.

Best,

Kyle

Kyle Ferrier
Fellow and Director of Academic Affairs
Korea Economic Institute of America
한미경제연구소
1800 K Street, NW, Suite 300 | Washington, D.C. 20006
Phone: 202-464-1982<tel:202-464-1982> | Fax: 202-464-1987<tel:202-464-1987>
kf at keia.org<mailto:kf at keia.org> | www.keia.org<http://www.keia.org/>